blog wear

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Layout: "The Human Tractor"

I loved doing this layout! It's one of those unique, priceless memories that are so fun to scrapbook! This day, I was wondering what in the world Thurman was doing. He had dismantled Duane's shoe rack that's on our sun porch and was carrying it around the house making weird noises. It wasn't until he slid it under something and tried to lift it that I realized he was pretending to be a tractor! It was sooooo cute! I spent quite awhile that day watching him and smiling at his personality and imagination. For this kit, I used a kit called "Going Bananas" by Kay Miller Designs. The alphabet is by Digi Designs by Nicole.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just goes to show you that the best toys come from the imagination--not Wal-Mart, Target, etc. Very "John Deere" colors--love it!

    ReplyDelete