blog wear

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Layout: "This Moment"


This is something completely different for me. I "always" do 2-page layouts with lots of pictures and journaling. But I've been seeing all these layouts being done with just one photo, lots of embellishing and little to no journaling. They may not tell a story (which is why I do scrapbooking), but they are beautiful. I love this photo of my mom and Thurman so I wanted to do something special with it. I think the page turned out nicely if I do say so myself. I doubt I'll be making many pages like this (too many photos I want to use and too much to say - LOL), but it was fun and different!


I used a kit called "My Mother's Garden" by Shanmomto4 Designs. The colors are gorgeous!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. When Abigail told me I was to look at this layout--and what it was--I was really afraid to look. (I HATE having my picture taken!) But I love this--you did a fantastic job, Lori!

    ReplyDelete